Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Makeup I Have Dreamed

Last night I had a dream I needed to buy a new concealer. [Note: this is actually true, I do need a new concealer, and I never buy the same one twice as I've never found anything like an HG concealer so need help.] So in my dream I headed off to the MAC counter and explained that while my current MAC concealer was OK, it wasn't quite doing the trick. The nice man told me what I really needed was a slightly darker color than I usually use (and in the dream I was aware of not telling him if I wanted cooler or warmer, because I'm still really confused about that and wanted to see what he would suggest) and -- here's the surreal part -- that it should have a dark pink duochrome shimmer in it. Now, if you think about it, this is exactly what you DON'T want in your undereye area, something dark and pink and sparkly, but in the dream it was a miracle substance and made me look (a) like a dewy young thing and (b) like I'd slept for several days straight.

Maybe I will experiment, just to make sure my sleeping self didn't have a revolutionary makeup idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment